Used a can from a previous order and they are great. Never used them as straight scrambled eggs. I have browned various meats, chopped onions, cheese, and most anything I thought would go good with them. Was trying to make an omlet type dish but they don't fold very well. But as a scrambled mixture they were very good. Remember to add a bit of salt and pepper, didn't first time. Dont be afraid to experiement, For a fancy type cook they aren't the best but I do recommend them.. Give it a try.
No problem using, will purchase more. However, it says to use water but is much better with milk.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good.
Bought for future emergency conditions. Never know when the grocery delivery chain maybe disrupted. Yellowstone could erupt, an asteroid could hit earth, terrorist could strike/ Don't intend for my family to go hungry. Doesn't taste quite as good as fresh eggs but more than sufficent.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? yes
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good