We bought these to keep for the "disaster" everyone is saying we need to stock up for but I thought we should try a can, so we opened one can to see what they were like. I can't stop eating them they are so good for snacking -- all the time! They aren't too sweet and they don't have that fake banana taste. They are light and just sweet enough but don't give you that candy bar rush of sugar. The shelf life is 10 years but I doubt very much I will ever get a can to last that long. I am going to order another 3 cans asap.
The price was nice, so I bought this 3 pack, thinking I'd put 2 back for storage and let the kids eat one since they've been wanting to try some of the dehydrated foods. We did not care for these at all. They had zero flavor. They tasted like crunchy nuggets of nothingness. I thought maybe I could rehydrate them and they would taste better - but then I saw on the can that is says not to rehydrate them. Super disappointing purchase.
I bought these for emergency use but after I tried them, I ate a few cans. I would eat more (all) if I could find them. My storage room is full and I cannot find where they are. They are so very good!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Perfect
Bought these to have if and when a major castrophory hits the US. If they are as good as the other products along these lines have been, I'll be pleased.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. have not used yet