are lids...included...de- humidifiers pads... what is the shelf life
I thought very carefully about buying emergency food and checked many sites several times. I am so amazed at the value. It is vegetarian, but during an emergency, that won't be important. You get a lot of food for the price, and it was delivered in perfect condition. The manufacture date in this June, and has a long shelf life. I want all Americans to have God ,and emergency food and supplies for the times just ahead of us!...
- Brand: Augason Farms
- Model: 5-07011
- Dimensions: 7 inches x 18.75 inches x 12.5 inches
- Shelf life: Up to 30 Years
- Includes a 30-day manufacturer warranty
- Store in cool, dry enviornment
- Provides 2,812 servings at approximately 1,457 calories per day, per person, for six months
- Includes 60 #10 cans of 28 different foods
- Six (6): Hard White Wheat (51 servings per can - SPC)
- Four (4): Dehydrated Potato Dices (20 SPC)
- Three (3) of each: Dehydrated Diced Carrots (29 SPC), Honey Coated Banana Slices (21 SPC), Country Fresh 100-percent Real Instant Nonfat Dry Milk (39 SPC), Vegetarian Meat Substitute Bacon Bits (flavored) (192 SPC), Black Turtle Beans (49 SPC)
- Two (2) of each: Long Grain White Rice (47 SPC), Elbow Macaroni (26 SPC), Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix (45 SPC), Freeze Dried Sweet Corn (23 SPC), Potato Gems (45SPC), Freeze Dried Broccoli Florets & Stems (28 SPC), Vegetarian Meat Substitute Beef (flavored) (40 SPC), Vegetarian Meat Substitute Chicken (flavored) (41 SPC), Vegetarian Meat Substitute Taco (flavored) (30 SPC), Chocolate Morning Moo's® Low Fat Milk Alternative (57 SPC), Blueberry Pancake Mix (19 SPC), Honey Wheat Bread Mix (49 SPC), Dehydrated Spinach Flakes (45SPC)
- One (1) of each: Creamy Wheat Cereal (36 SPC), Buttermilk Pancake Mix (21 SPC), Dehydrated Potato Shreds (21 SPC), Dehydrated Diced Red & Green Bell Peppers (113 SPC), Freeze Dried Sliced Strawberries (25 SPC), Dried Scrambled Egg Mix (92 SPC), Pinto Beans (52 SPC), Lentils (48 SPC), Dehydrated Spinach Flakes (45 SPC)
|Type||Beans & Legumes Dairy Eggs Fruits Grains Pastas Soups Vegetables|
|Supply Size||6-11 Months|
|Warranty||30 day Manufacturer|
|Materials||Cans; please see product description for package contents|
- Disclosures & Guidelines
- Filter By:
- Most Recent
I thought very carefully about buying emergency food and checked many sites several times. I am so amazed at the value. It is vegetarian, but during an emergency, that won't be important. You get a lot of food for the price, and it was delivered in perfect condition. The manufacture date in this June, and has a long shelf life. I want all Americans to have God ,and emergency food and supplies for the times just ahead of us!Read More
Questions & Answers
This item includes 60 cans of food with a shelf life of up to 30 years.
What temperature is recommended for storage - if stored above what degree will it effect the product?
This should be stored in room temperature. It can effect the product if stored at too high or too cold of temperatures.
I don't undersstand your description - there are 2747 servings or 1440 calories, but it says per person? How many people does the kit feed?
This provides 2,747 servings at approximately 1,440 calories per day, per person, for six months. Meaning, it can feed one person, for six months, with the above total calorie diet.
What are the dimensions of this product?
The packaging dimensions for the product are 21 inches high by 48 inches wide by 40 inches long.
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
How to Build Your Emergency Food and Water Storage
How to Build Your Emergency Food and Water Storage from Overstock.com. With a little bit of foresight and periodic maintenance, you can easily build and maintain a basic disaster supplies kit.
Create the Perfect Bug-Out Bag
Create the Perfect Bug-Out Bag from Overstock.com. Learn how to create the perfect bug-out bag and shop for the survival gear that will give you and your family 72 hours of critical emergency supplies.
How to Prepare For a Disease Outbreak
How to Prepare For a Disease Outbreak from Overstock.com. Taking preventative steps and making an emergency preparedness plan will help you be better prepared for disease outbreaks.
Emergency Preparedness Buying Guide
Emergency Preparedness Buying Guide from Overstock.com. Make sure you have these emergency preparedness essentials, whether you are just starting to build your kit or taking inventory of your existing supplies.
Shipping & Returns
Usually leaves our warehouse in 1-2 business days. *
1-4 week delivery after the item ships:**
Delivered by freight carrier. See Oversized Item Delivery Policy.
Oversized-Item Return Policy:
Upon delivery, if you notice any damage or defects, you must note them on the shipping receipt and refuse delivery. Notify Overstock.com immediately in the unlikely event of damage. More Details
This item cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii. More details
Oversized Item Delivery Policy:
This item will be shipped via freight carrier to your home,
excluding rural routes, remote
areas not in close proximity to areas commonly serviced by
freight carriers, islands,
APO/FPO addresses, P.O. Boxes, Alaska and Hawaii. Please
provide your daytime and evening
phone numbers during check out so our carrier can contact you
to schedule delivery. Refer
to our Oversized Item Delivery Policy for additional information.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.