I purchased the zboard when it was first introduced to the market. I also have several keysets for various games. My old board was wearing out and I have been looking for a replacement for over a year. I was going to transfer to the Merc, but i was still attempting to locate this board. I found it on overstock and ordered it. This is the ideal gaming board. The normal keyset also works well. Amazingly, the drivers work with Windows 7. I had ran into a problem with my older board normal keyset working with Window 7 32-bit. The new board works perfectly. I highly recommend this board to gamers, especially FPS.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The imaging was exactly like the actual product.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? The product was in good condition and operates as advertised.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The keys are little tight, but should loosen with time.
I was expected a combination keybd and not a flimsey dual keypad arrangement. I should be more careful of hi-tech vs low prices. It just does not look as if it will hold up to heavy use by 10 year olds. A*****
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image was fine but description was vague.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was less than I expected seem flimsy.
My son was very excited to receieve this (birthday gift) and has loved it ever since. It's a creative product, easy to use. I wuld recommend it for gamers. Asking my son: So would he! We got it in just a few days and the price it right.
I love it and all my friends and family want one after seeing how easy it is to change the key boards out and how easy it is to program to our favorite games. I use it mostly for Guildwars and it is so much easier to play with this key board. I use the plain keyboard for typing and that way I can change from gaming to typing with out having to shut off the computer just to change the keyboards becuase the keyboard is never really unpluged.