The TV is a good TV, however I didn't think I was buying a "heavily used" product, it had a number of aesthetic issues. If I would have realized it came with a ton of scratches and an incredibly worn remote control - I would have purchased a TV elsewhere. The TV itself works fine - good picture, decent sound, and easy assembly. Shipping took longer than I expected, however it was not excessive.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image was comparable.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No, scratches all over the tv & remote.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The TV itself does what I expected it too, however aesthetically it was not pleasing.
Was nervous about ordering refurbished tv. Had ordered one before from different store and it didn't work so returned it and wasn't going to do this again. After few months, decided to give this a 2nd chance. I'm glad I did. We went from a 32inch to 42inch and it has been a joy to watch. No problems!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Better looking in person
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? For most part, remote had a few scratches
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So far so good. Picture is great, sound is good. We did buy Vizio soundbar and sub which really enhances surround sound