After doing some research and reading reviews on this monitor, I bought it for 1 of my 2 Dell OptiPlex 780 desktops. I've been using 19" widescreen monitors for awhile, and my eyes are not what they used to be, so I decided to make a "sizeable" upgrade. After receiving and setting up this monitor(which was quick and easy) and using it for a week, I liked it so much that I decided to buy one for my other desktop. I am now the proud owner of 2 of them. I would definitely recommend this monitor to anyone who has a desire for a larger one.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The same
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. See review
The setup for the Monitor worked well But the sound setup was not included and instructions were inadequate requiting a difficult time to setup. and did not sound like the quality advertised and had low volume. The monitor had a good quality picture.
The screen resolution is very good and the menu is user friendly. A little bright at first but can be adjusted.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? true to image on site
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good