So far the phone is excellent.Sound quality is clear, call screen is clear and readable.Design is slim & sleek.V-tech makes great PHONES.Only con is ringer volume is lower than past models, but still a great phone.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Slim & Sleek
Excellent set from Vtech.The voice announcement feature is very clear and pretty precise.The streamline design makes this phone very easy and comfortable to hold,not to mention all the features.....Highly recommend if you are wanting a good quality phone set, at a good price from OS.
I originally had a 5 station vtech system. Three of the phones stopped ringing and the speaker phones stopped working as well. Rather than buy three new phones I opted to buy a three phone system (It costs about the same) and I am glad I did because it is very difficult to integrate a new phone to an existing system. The easiest way to expand or replace phones is just to install the second base and turn off the message recording on the second system. If you use the intercom function it will be a problem because you cannot talk between the two bases. Since I do not use the intercom function it was not a problem. The second problem with this "quick" solution is that you will have to create a second Directory.
I'm not happy with this phone at all.A caller will be leaving a message and the answering machine will shut off.Also when we had a power outage we could not use this phone.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? not sure
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor