Is it possible to use this as computer speakers
Looks great sitting under our 70 inch Television sounds like a much more expensive system fills our room with clear crisp sound , very happy we chose this unit!!...
VIZIO VHT510 40? 5.1 Surround Sound Home Theater with Wireless Subwoofer (Refurbished)
The VIZIO 5.1 Surround Sound Home Theater delivers big home theater sound in a sleek design that's perfect for 40" HDTVs and larger.
ITEM#: 15121660The VIZIO 5.1 Surround Sound Home Theater delivers big home theater sound in a sleek design that's perfect for 40" HDTVs and larger.
- Perfect for 40" and larger HDTVs
- Universal Sound Bar with integrated center and front channels
- Wireless subwoofer with solid wood enclosure - Up to 60 ft of range, clear line of site
- Premium home theater with Dolby Digital and SRS StudioSound HD
- Easy setup with one cable from TV to Sound Bar, and auto-sync wireless subwoofer
- Built-in stand swivels for tabletop or wall mount
- Soundbar speakers (L and R): (1) 3" Driver and (1) 3/4" Tweeter for Left and Right Channels
- Soundbar speakers (Center): (2) 2-3/4" Drivers and (1) 3/4" Tweeter
- Subwoofer speaker: (1) 6-1/2" long throw high excursion driver
- Subwoofer speaker: (2) 2" Drivers and (1) 3/4" Tweeter for Left and Right Satellite Speakers with adjustable swivel L/R tweeter
- Wireless Audio Technology: 2.4GHz, Wireless HD Audio
- Subwoofer wireless range: 100Ft – Clear line of sight
- Connection (Ports): S/PDIF, RCA, Mic In
- Sound Technology: Dolby Digital, DTS-HD, SRS CircleCinema HD, and SRS StudioSound HD
- Soundbar buttons: Power, Input, Volume -, Volume +
- Remote: Home Theatre Slide-out Remote
- IR Remote Performance: +/- 30° horizontal, +/-20° vertical, 30 feet Power
- Soundbar dimensions with stand: 39.94 x 4.54 x 4.26
- Soundbar dimensions without stand: 39.94 x 3.69 x 4.26
- Subwoofer dimensions: 11.18 x 13 x 11.86
- Subwoofer dimensions: 2.91 x 7.51 x 3.36
- Satellite speaker dimensions: 2.91 x 7.56 x 3.36
- Soundbar with stand weight: 11.68 lbs
- Subwoofer weight: 16 lbs
This high-quality item has been factory refurbished. Please click on the icon above for more information on quality factory-reconditioned merchandise.
|Speaker Type||Speaker System Subwoofers|
|Dimensions||39.9 x 4.3 x 4.5 inches|
|Warranty||60 day Distributor|
- Disclosures & Guidelines
- Filter By:
- Most Helpful
- Most Recent
Looks great sitting under our 70 inch Television sounds like a much more expensive system fills our room with clear crisp sound , very happy we chose this unit!!Read More
I was really impressed and surprised at the sound quality from Visio. The remote has a little slide out tray for the equalizer that is very handy. It provides a very minimalistic design to the remote. This was my third sound bar: one from Panasonic, one from Samsung, both were disappointing matches to our 55" wall mounted tv. But this unit blew them both away. Plus the wireless sub woofer has plug ins for the fear mount speakers, allowing them to be placed at the back of the rolm with no wires in the way, awesome!Read More
Remote works half of the time, subwoofer rattles when desired most-i.e. Godzilla roaring and stomping of feet. Other thatn that the treble sounds greatRead More
Great addition to my 60" sharp aqous which has a great picture but terrible on sound. We will mute the sound bar and use the tv's speakers then back too the sound bar and it is a night and day difference. Very happy with Vizio VHT 510.Read More
Questions & Answers
Hello tyshon, 1 x audio line-in ( RCA phono x 2 ) 1 x SPDIF input (TOSLINK) These are the inputs supported by this item. If you have a computer that supports these connections, these speakers should work. Thank you for shopping with us.
How long are the wires for the speakers, and is it possible to splice extensions if needed?
Hello mwall84,there is 20ft per speaker wire and yes looks to be able to splice. Thank you for shopping with us.
Can I play music thru the soundbar by bluetooth connection?
Assembly was pretty straightforward although I did have to reattach a speaker wire. Rear speakers are wired to subwoofer with very long speaker wires. When not in use I put the rear speakers on the subwoofer (Bluetooth) to keep them out of the way of pets. Wires detach and attach at both ends with plugs that are in turn easy to attach and detach to speaker wire. Volume was quite sufficient with nice bass. Remote has a lot of features, with slide out panel. Thank you for your question. Please feel free to contact us again with any further questions.
Shipping & Returns
Standard Return Policy for Electronics:
The items must arrive at our warehouse within 30 days of purchase. You must return items in their original condition to qualify for a full refund. We will issue a partial refund of up to 70 percent if returned items have been opened, used, or returned late. More Details
This item cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii. More details
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details