Great puter for me at 61, and for my 17 yr old dd! She took it to a friends tonite to work on a school assignment.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looks the same as in the picture
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? this puter was for my 17 yr old dd, and I have heard no complaints, and believe me if there was something wrong, I'd hear about it!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I am partial to Toshiba laptops, bought one here years ago, and it still runs.
Toshibas are underrated. Limited computing for heavy tasks and built in audio is terrible but then again who is relying on there computer to have quality built in audio. Screen resolution is the only thing thing that limits this device, windows 10 control panel limitation are also a downside. Overall though it gets the job done.
Seems to be ok, didn't format any default adware as I don't have time. Make sure all the screws are tight, we have had TWO fall out already on the case. QA ftw
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? I guess
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. meh