We purchased this player because it came with Netflix, Hulu Plus, etc. and seemed to have all the bells and whistles for under $100. That should have been our first warning. The player worked great out of the box. It would lag in response time, but nothing you couldn't live with. However, after a couple weeks that response time got longer and longer, and eventually it wouldn't respond to simple commands. You would have to completely unplug the player and plug it back in for it to work. So we returned it for a new one. We had the same issues with the new one, but this time the wifi stopped working as well. We returned it for a full refund. My advice, don't buy a cheap blu-ray player, spend the money and do some research to get a good one.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
I purchased this dvd player in January 2013, it was constantly slow to read dvds & would have to eject & enter again for it to read discs. It completely.stopped playing DVDs in November. I am extremely upset & dissapointed to find out there is only a 90 day warranty. Very cheap product for the money paid. Very unhappy!
Nothing more to say. Very satisfied. This wants 50 characters, so maybe this time it will be sufficient.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? great
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. seems to be A-OK