It couldn't read my USB at all. (I tried several different kinds.) Every format I tried (*.jpg, *.png, etc) it would read one then couldn't read the next or the next or the next - then it would read one - couldn't read the next, etc. When it did read a picture, the scan of it onto the screen was poor resolution and poor quality. Some of my larger pics were reduced in side to practically nothing. The remote didn't work right at all. You'd press a button and nothing would happen. Wait one or two minutes between pressing the remote button and you "might" get a photo to pop up. I will not buy a product from SuperSonic again.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? it didn't .
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? I have no idea
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
I have not seen a digital frame in other than dark colors. Really liked the white, looked nice for a gift for a female. Also, since it is for an older person, I liked that it could be changed by remote control.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It was a gift to someone in another state. They called to say how pretty it is!
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? none was reported by the gift recipient
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good