I was looking everywhere for a sony dvd player for my workshop, did not want to spend a fortune. Found this one and it is perfect for what i needed. Cost was fantastic, Quality was there and looks really sweet with the rest of the sony equipment i have out there. Thanks So Much.!!!!!
This machine arrived in a timely manner. We had trouble getting it to work at first.After working with it , it started working. . I think the problem was us not the machine.We got it to play DVD's for our grand daughter.It worked great for that.
Have been using it now for about a month, 2-3 times a week, and it is fine. Was looking for a very basic and inexpensive unit, hoping it will last until the blu-ray units come down in price. When this one goes I will then upgrade to a blu-ray. The only downside to this unit is that you can`t open/close the drawer via the remote. You have to do it via a button on the unit itself. Not a big deal.
I absolutely love this DVD player! It's beautiful and sleek looking. Since it was listed as "refurbished" I wasn't exactly sure about what it would look like when it arrived but it looks brand new; not a scratch, not a dent, not a nick, looks brand new. It's very easy to use and I have had no problems with it whatsoever. I love Sony products and to find a DVD player by them for this price was truly a blessing.
My fiance and I bought this DVD player a few weeks ago and we have been loving it. So easy to use, works without a hitch, very sleek, and doesn't take up too much space. The remote it came with even had an option to be configured to our (non-Sony) TV, so we don't have to have lots of remotes lying around! Definitely recommended.
The sound quality using the ear buds is excellent and the picture is sharp. I watched a two hour movie on the battery alone and it stopped about 15 minutes before the movie ended. I plugged it in to finish. If you plan to use this product away from a plug you might consider one that holds a longer charge.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It was the same
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? I've only used it twice so as of now, it's fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
This was a Christmas gift to myself, and I am looking forward to using it. At this time it is down at my daughter's home and has not been opened up yet
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? it looks the same to me
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? I do not know at this time
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I will as soon as I bring it home and hook it up
I was looking under "Blu-Ray" and this came up. It is an old-fashioned, bare-bones DVD player, no bells, no whisltes, and even the basics are barely there. You have to manually open the DVD cover to insert and take out a disc. The fast forward doesn't work the same way as other players. It doesn't even recognize some DVDs I've burned. All in all, I'd recommend this based on price (I got reconditioned $XX) but you get what you pay for.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? fine
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fair