Why did you choose this product?
Love my new camera, takes great shots and is what I expected...
ITEM#: 15737116The Sony Cyber Shot DSC-HX300 features advanced flash, intelligent sweep panorama 360, enhanced superior auto, face blink smile detection, background defocus, picture and beauty effects, erase and protect mode, face and face tracking focus and more
- The DSC-HX300 is a bridge camera with the ease of use akin to a point and shoot but the design and control of a DSLR
- Display: 3-inch tiltable LCD display with 921k dot resolution and eye level electronic viewfinder featuring Histogram and Grid display are available with 5 brightness levels
- Resolution: 20.4 megapixels Exmor R BSI (Backside Illumination) 1/2.3-inch CMOS sensor with BIONZ image processor
- Zoom: A powerful Carl Zeiss Vario Sonnar T lens with 50x optical zoom capability offers the 35mm focal length equivalency of a 24-1200mm lens, for wide angle to super telephoto reach
- This is an incredibly long telephoto zoom lens able to capture subjects near and far
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization and active 3 way stabilization and SteadyShot active mode
- 15 elements in 10 groups with 3 Aspheric and 2 ED
- Aperture: f/2.8 - 6.3
- Shutter speed: 30 - 1/4000 seconds
- ISO: auto 80-3200 (extended mode 4000-12800)
- Memory card: Memory stick duo, memory stick pro duo, memory stick pro HG duo, SD, SDHC, SDXC
- Fast 10fps burst shooting
- Picture format: JPEG
- Video format: MPEG-4, MPEG-4 AVCHD
- Full HD 1080 60p video capture in clips up to 29 minutes
- Interface: AV output, HDMI D (micro), USB 2.0 and built-in pop up flash
- Power: NP-BX1 rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack 3.6VDC, 1240mAh and AC power adapter AC-UB10
- Color: Black
- Model: DSC-HX300/B
- Included items: Battery pack, AC adapter, micro USB cable, shoulder strap, lens cap
- Dimensions: 3.7 inches high x 5.1 inches wide x 4.1 inches deep
- Weight: 21.98 ounces
|Megapixel||13 Megapixels and Up|
|Optical Zoom||Over 13x|
|Focusing Type||25 Point Auto, 3 Point Auto, 9 Point Auto, Active Auto, Active Infra-Red Auto, Manual/Automatic, Passive Auto, TTL Contrast Detection, TTL Phase Detection|
|ISO Sensitivity||100 - More than 3200, 50 - 3200, Auto, ISO|
|LCD Screen Size||3 in. or more|
|Max. Zoom||More than 15x|
|Product Features||Face Detection, Image Stabilization, Panorama Mode|
|Shutter Speed||1/4 sec|
|View Finder Type||LCD Screen|
|Dimensions||3.7 x 5.1 x 4.1|
|Warranty||1 year Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
Olympus FE-4020 14MP Digital Camera with Bonus Kit (Refurbished)
Aqua 5500 Black 18MP Dual Screen Waterproof Digital Camera
Coleman Xtreme 12MP Waterproof Red Digital Camera
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX1 Point & Shoot Digital Camera - Blue
Aqua 5800 Orange 18MP Orange Digital Camera
Coleman Xtreme 12MP Waterproof Green Digital Camera
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX1 10.2 Megapixel Compact Camera - Silver
Coleman Xtreme2 C12WP 16 MP Waterproof Digital Camera with HD Video
Samsung DV150F 16.2MP White Digital Camera
Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS25 16.1 Megapixel Compact Camera - Black
Aqua 5500 18MP Dual Screen Waterproof Blue Digital Camera
Coleman Xtreme 12MP Waterproof Yellow Digital Camera
Coleman Xtreme C5WP-BK 12MP Waterproof Black Digital Camera
Aqua 5500 18MP Dual Screen Waterproof Blue Digital Camera with 32GB Card
Coleman Xtreme C5WP 12 Megapixel Compact Camera - Blue
Samsung WB250F 14.2MP Red Digital Camera
Love my new camera, takes great shots and is what I expectedRead More
I have owned many cameras over the years, including DSLR's. The Sony DSC-HX300 picture clairty is the best I have ever had. Sold my new DSLR camera as I wasn't pleased with the photo quality. This camera is much better and everything is in one package. Love it.Read More
Questions & Answers
I wanted a Sony because I have a Sony. I wanted a Carl Zeiss lens because I have a Carl Zeiss lens. I wanted a view finder. I wanted something more professional than what I have now.
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
Cheap Camera Tricks for Better Photos
Cheap Camera Tricks for Better Photos from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with cheap camera techniques for improving photos.
Best Gear to Go with Your Digital Camera
Best Gear to Go with Your Digital Camera from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about digital cameras and accessories.
Avoiding Motion Blur with Your Digital Camera
Avoiding Motion Blur with Your Digital Camera from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about taking better photos with digital cameras.
Basic Necessities for Casual Cameras
Basic Necessities for Casual Cameras from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about basic necessities for casual cameras.
Perfecting Your Shot with Digital Cameras
Perfecting Your Shot with Digital Cameras from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about digital cameras.
Digital Camera Buying Guide
Digital Camera Buying Guide from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about digital cameras.
How to Connect Your Digital Camera to Your Computer
How to Connect your Digital Camera to your Computer from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to connect a digital camera to a computer.
FAQs about Digital Camera Terminology
FAQs about Digital Camera Terminology from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with answers to frequently asked questions about digital camera terminology.
Tips on Buying a Digital Camera
Tips on Buying a Digital Camera from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with tips on buying a digital camera.
Digital Camera Glossary
Digital Camera Glossary from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about digital cameras.
Shipping & Returns
Usually leaves our warehouse in 1-2 business days. *
Standard Return Policy for Electronics:
The items must arrive at our warehouse within 30 days of purchase. You must return items in their original condition to qualify for a full refund. We will issue a partial refund of up to 70 percent if returned items have been opened, used, or returned late. More Details
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.