The screen protector arrived in a timely manner. It fits my BlackBerry perfectly, and doesn't hinder the usefulness of the touch-screen. It is easy to see through. And the quality is the same as the $25 screen protector I had bought for my old BlackBerry.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Identical
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is as good as I need
It is so clear..I forget it's there..but it keeps my BB screen free of scratches. Good value and great price.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Wonderful!
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Superb!
I'll be honest -- I think that most screen protectors are ripoffs. There is no way a pack of these things should cost $10. This product was priced far more reasonably. Easy to apply if you read the instructions. It has covers on both sides of the protector, so be aware of that. It does take a steady hand and some practice to really get the application right, but once it's on, you're good to go. These things are supposedly reusable, but I bought 5 since the price was right, so I see no reason to wash this first one. Maybe I'll try that for subsequent screen protectors. One thing I noticed that the 9900/9930 screen protectors (not just this one, but pretty much off of them) is that there is a small ambient light sensor to the left of the LED indicator (the "crack light") that does get covered by the protector. I'm not sure how this really impacts the sensor's performance, but I have noticed occasional backlighting anomalies. This could be a software issue too and it doesn't happen often enough to really determine what the cause is. Just keep the surface reasonably clean. Buy more than one though in case you're new at applying these things, so you get a mulligan if you mess up the first time. Applying these things are never very easy. Steady hand and paying attention to what you're doing are the only suggestions I have. Or take it to your carrier's nearest good big store with the sales and technical people who do more than just sell product. They can usually apply these things pretty handily if you're not confident. Like I said though, it's a rock solid product in terms of quality and an excellent value for the price. If you want a screen protector for your 9900/9930 (I'm using a Verizon 9930), this is a great choice that you won't regret.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It's as accurate as you can be for a translucent piece of plastic. All the incisions for the ear piece and LED indicator are in the right place.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? As far as I can tell, it was free of defects.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This product seems to be of pretty reasonably good quality. Minimalistic packaging, easy instructions.