After I formatted it to remove the "bloatware" that came in it, it worked just fine in copying several GB's of data and then transferring it to a different computer. It appears to be solidly built and has no slider to wear out or break. I will most likely buy 1 or 2 more of them in the near future.
I would recmmend this product to anyone looking for a good memory stick
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as advertized
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No defects
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality
8g is the size I wanted. Its in my pocket everyday. The key eyelit wasn't ness. after all. To much stuff on there anyways :-) By the way its been through the wash twice... Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin' !!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Perfect
While I prefer cap-less flash drives, this is great value considering the capacity and password protection. Nice plus is the attractive case. I have used several SanDisk flash drives, usually capless, without any problems so assume this willwork just as well. And with personal security having become such an important concern, I wish all flash drives were password protected.