i purchased this lens it came down with in a week of ordering. its a fulll manual len for my nikon d3200. it has great quality pictures it took me a while to get the hang of using this lens and a lot of fiddling but once i got the correct setting i was reallly pleased.
If you are planning to use this lens for a sporting event or astronomy work, forget it. It is a manual focus f/8 @500mm, with a 2X converter, it becomes a f/16 @1000mm. Optically, it is OK, average for a cheap lens this size. I bought this a while back, really did not know why I bought it. May be just for the novelty value of it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fun lens for a decent price.
Adapted well to my Nikon D3000 but takes time to assemble. Lots of threads on the 500 addition as well as on the adapter. I believe it said you can get images in focus at around 8-9 feet. The closest you can to a subject is around 20-25 feet. Comparing the cost of this lens vs an auto focus lens is no contest. Great for those rare occasions when you need a 500 or 1000 mm lens. If you plan on doing a lot of long shots especially out in the field, not the lens you want.
I like the product, service was very quick and very good however Im a bit disappointed that after this order i tried to buy 2 camera battery's and the company would not ship to my country,i guess that that is because the order is to small. never the Less a customer is a customer if you advertise the product then you should ship it,don't discriminate according to order size. therefore i will not use these people again
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good acurate better that the photo
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes it was free of manufacture defects
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it Average i guess i got what i paid