the sound was grate out doors and insttalling them was took no time at all
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good sound & quality
Before I ordered these speakers, I wen to the Q&A section to see if they were wired or wireless. According to "overstockcustomercare1" on 9/12/12, the speakers are wireless. This information is totally WRONG. Not only are the spekares wired, you cannot return them accoring to Overstock. I am protesting this and if I can't return them, I will no longer use Overstock.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? These speakers are advertsied as wireless, but they are NOT WIRELSS and cannot be returned.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Don't know. Could not use product
They sound great for what I am using them for in my kitchen. Only problem was what others complained about was the nuts they use on the top and bottom for the mounts. The first time I tightened the screw down it snapped off and fell inside the speaker housing. I didnt feel like returning them so I drilled a hole in the back and mounted them that way.Besides that they sound great.
I rated these an above average value, and a good overall rating. They were an above average value for what we paid for them. They also will handle a decent amount of power for the size. The range of sound just is'nt there. The sound is not terrible. If you have a receiver that can tweak the sound more than mine can you may have better luck.
I kept having trouble with my Bose that I put outside under the eaves. I had hoped that the boat speakers would really hold up to the Florida extremes of heat, rain, humidly The screens rusted and fell off. I sometimes have sound from both speakers but it is not uncommon for one of them to not be working. Maybe if they were better quality.