The TV was more than what I was waiting for. for the price, it is the cheapest one in the market if you take into consideration the features it has. I am a fun of brand names especially in electronics. My favorites are Sony, Philips and Samsung this is the 2nd Philips I have in my house. I love both of my TVs. Picture, sound are excellent. the only thing I did not like is the remote control that Philips needs to work on it. Except that no complains. if ever I need a TV I will go again for Philips. I will recommend it 100% to my friends.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? it s perfect. no complains
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? the Tv was Excellent. Remote control needs more work on it
I bought this TV for less than $$$ + shipping. The quality of the picture for the price I paid is really good. The picture is even better on non-high-def channels than my old Samsung 24 inch LCD that this one replaced. The viewing angles are good too. One thing that bothers me some is the bezel--it's pretty big on this TV. However...overall, I am pleased with this purchase.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Fine
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality overall