I have had a set of these phones for a year. We get a variety of failure mode messages and intermittent or lost communications. We have replaced the cheasy panasonic batterries with more powerful LiMH. We are looking for a non-panasonic replacement. Are they going out of business yet?
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Fine
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? no
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor performance and unreliable
Since using a cell phone fairly exclusively, I hadn't bought a cordless (or any) landline telephone in at least ten years. Decided to order these Panasonics after finding very positive reviews on multiple websites. Not until I received them from o.co did I realize (and look more closely at the description) that I also needed to purchase a base unit. This set of handsets is for extra extensions to a base unit phone. Oops! So after I bought a base unit phone, I can now use these extensions. They are perfectly clear in sound, easy to set up and use, and very light weight to hold. I am very pleased with this purchase!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent