my safety case had some pieces of plastic jutting out which made the rubber "bra" not conform correctly to the edges of the plastic case. So, I got some small snips and cut off about four to six small pieces of plastic and then it worked great. i don't know if it was from the extrusion process or what but those small pieces had to be removed for rubber covering to fit correctly.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Once I received the correct product, the comparison was fine.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Mostly. I don't know if all of them are this way, but I explain below
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality, does the job great.
Graf color , durability , screen protector works great, I'm a plumber so I needed something tough. I little dust gets in the case but a simple cleaning is needed for me as a plumber maybe once every two weeks . The case is great I dropped my phone maybe four times since I bought the case and it's very durable
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great