The recorder was initially fine. It recorded well from my CD player and the playback was good. The problem is with the SD card. It cannot be inserted far enough to allow you get rid of all the error messages. (My next step is to buy another SD card and hope it inserts all the way).
This is a great little gadget. Recorder/Mp3 Player. The menu is a little hard to figure out because it moves slow and is so simple. You push a button and it takes a second before it changes. I used a card reader to transfer Cd's to, move things around and edit or delete on the SD card. It is easier for me to open a folder on the computer and see it that way, rather than using the unit. Supports up to a 16 GB SD card. Records music from whatever you can plug it into. It comes with a cable to plug into you computer speaker jack. I had to get one that goes into the TV., that was easy to find. The headphones that come with it are not good. I bought this for my 74 year old father. He is not into tech stuff at all. I put Cd's on it, showed him how to record from different devices and how to maneuver around. He has it all figured out now and Loves it. I will be buying one for me soon.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
I received my recorder and I immediately put it to work,it works like a charm as described,couldn't wait to tell my family and friends and so far my nephews and brother are showing interest on buying one.I definitely recommend,Thanks!!
This recorder is very handy for anyone with a 5 CD player. Just hit the record button on the Micorder and the shuffle button on the CD player and you will have 3-5 hours of continuous shuffled music to listen to with your earphones or through your car speakers if you have a newer car or have the FM transmitter. You won't have to restart the Micorder after each song as you don't stop the recorder after each song. Can't be beat. I couldn't afford a CD changer for our car, but the single CD player has an input jack and a power socket (formerlly, cigarette lighter socket) to plug in the Micorder to play through the stereo radio and also charge the Micorder.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very well
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? So far
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Does everything that was advertised.
This is a wonderful, high quality product. So good I order a second one. Get this as you will not be disappointed, if you're looking for a great recorder/MP3 player. Highly recommend.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Consistent.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Top quality from every aspect.