I am a long time user of the Maxell Music (Audio) blank discs & have always been happy with the product, although I normally buy them in the 30 count spindle. The sound quality is always excellent & since I am frequently making copies of promo discs or music to learn for his band for my husband who is a professional musician , that is a very important factor.This time though, I have used a little over half of this 50 count spindle & have already encountered 3 useless discs. While it is not unusual to occassionally find a bad disc, this does seem to be a higher than normal percentage. However, since this is a sealed product from the manufacturer, I do not hold Overstock responsible, I just hope it is not an indication of future trends. I have always been pleased with the service & delivery time from Overstock & this will not affect my continued use of their services.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? fine
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? no
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I have had to throw away 3 defective discs out of the first 30 used
I enjoy listening to my music on these disc, they sound great. Will buy again if avail.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Is exactly what the descrpition says
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quaility. I enjoy listening to my music on them, and they sound great.
im so happy i went to "overstock.com". I have a SONY cd recorder that takes cd-r blanks "music" only anyone that has this model has been frustrated in the fact we cant the right cd's blanks. For years we have trusted the name "MAXELL" and they still come through w/ value,performance,& reliability.keep up the good work.