Replaced my old cover with this one to see if I could beat the problem of my iPad 2 getting hot when in use in the cover. This cover has air vents in the back and my iPad doesn't heat up when in it. Very happy with the versatility of the stand positions. Also protects well, I have tested that a couple of times when knocking my iPad from precarious perches.
This is one of my most favorite iPad cases on the market. The case design makes holding my iPad while walking really easy and the case looks so well-designed, I don't mind showing it off in public. I have had the case for nearly half a year and it is really durable and lightweight. I recommend it to anyone who often has to carry their iPad around.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was durable and lightweight
We just wanted a quick inexpensive cover until we figured out how, when, where and how often we would use the I pad. Obviously our first Pad, and not techno savey at all. We love the hand hold. Great for arthritic hands. The Folding cover would not stay up when typing until my husband figured out to hook it under the hand strap.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? alright but we thought we ordered one color and got another. I guess we got confused
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes- it had no defects
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is fine . we have not had it long enough for it to begin falling apart.