This amp was the first one I bought online. I usually buy them in a store. IIt arrived in a couple of days and when I opened up the box I was very suprised at how it looked and felt. I was expecting a so -so amp that was not the case. It was alot heavier than I thought and looked great. it came with the allen wrench needed and a mounting brackett. It works great I liike the remote bass adjuster as I play alot of different music and the bass changes alot for the different types of music I play.
My grandson said "it's one of the best amp's he's owned in year's
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exactly
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. awesome
Lanzar has went downhill ever since its lead designer quit and has joined the china market basically. This amplifier is a prime example. I was an installer for over 17 years and upon testing this amplifier, it only puts out about 600W @ 1 Ohm AT MOST, about 400W @ 2 Ohm and how about around 225W at 4 Ohm lol. Lanzar says this is 1800W??? BS!! They will not even respond when asked about this. BTW, this is no backyard testing by some kid watching youtube videos - I tested it with a continous sine wave at around 100Hz, 14.4V, etc. Overstock on the other hand, is a great company - fast shipping and good service!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Overrated