This is a very utilitarian item, not very glamorous, but when you need it, you need it. When you have to replace your phone battery, why spend $30 at the local retail store when you can get it from Overstock at **** delivered to the mailbox? Same quality, same performance, one third the price
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image was accurate
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Top notch
Arrived promptly in good condition works as expected.No issues and would order from overstock in the future.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? smae product
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
The product description on the website included a picture of an OME LG lithium ion cell phone battery. What I received is a no name after market battery. So far it works OK, but doesn't seem to hold a charge as long as the original LG battery, and I have no way to determine how long the battery will last. I want to add that I do not know if the battery was sent by the manufacture or by Overstock. In either case, it is the responsibility of Overstock to see that the product that is advertised for sale is the same as the product shipped to the customer, regardless of the product's value.