This is a solid TV in all aspects. The price point is good for all the features you get, a disappointment is that it did not come with the magic remote. It is awesome TV though has built in wifi, a ton of features, plenty of hdmi and other inputs, very thin bezel, the apps are great, plex is awesome. The list goes on and on and on. I thought it was suppose to come with the magic mote and overstock customer service was nice enough to let me know it didn't. There customer service was actually helpful which surprised me. I did a lot of searching around before i decided on buying this TV and it has been worth it. Only bad thing is that i wish i would have gotten a 60 inch cause my living room could have handled it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Spot on
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Defect Free
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. top of the line
This is a real nice TV. Great picture, sound is adequate for the bedroom I have it mounted in. If you have a big room you might want to add a sound bar or better. Setup was way too easy. I didnt read any instructions, I plugged everything in, Blue Ray, Ethernet connection, coax input and turned it on . I think it took less than 2 minutes with the initial settup prompts, which I mainly just said yes or no to. Everything was groovy. The only con I can possibly think of is that updates will have to be an ongoing process to keep up with the technology, and there will be firmware/software glitches. But its worth it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The product is exactly what I expected
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? So far no defects
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems to be a great TV