I have the white iPhone 4S and it makes the iPhone look kind of grey with it on. The mirror works, but you can still see the "grey" tint of the phone. I think it'll look better on the black one. However, it does give off a rainbow/3D effect which i did not like. It made me feel cross-eyed. I would only recommend this for the black iPhone 4S and if you don't mind the 3D effect.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality, I just didn't like the effect it was giving.
besides the color effect/ rainbow..it kind of makes the icons and content look 3D .. pretty cool.. easy to install / i havnt received this yet .. but i did purchase the other item that reads 3 LCD mirror screen protector set which i did receive and looks good .. they should be the same
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? pretty close.. it does have a rainbow effect to it ..
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? maybe .. did it suppose to have the rainbow effect to it ?
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. fair / good
i like this screen protector i just got it but it has been good so far. It gets dusty from time to time but all u have to do is wipe it. The shipping was fast i will be ordering from overstock again, and it fits the iphone 4s for sprint
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact
With this, i couldn't even read anything while walking outside, i tear it off of my iphone. On top of that, it had weird bubbles (not due to improper placement of protector, i think it is from shipping or just being bent slightly during shipment which resulted in little dots/bubble. I would not recommend buying this~
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It looks nice in wrap, once you actually put it on, it was terrible.
I've never had a mirrored cover and this one seems to do exactly what is says. It's not a highly polished mirror but I can certainly see myself in it when the phone is not lit. When the phone is lit I have no problem seeing any of the apps or functions on the iPhone. I used it both indoors and outdoors and it was fine. A mild rainbow sheen effect can be seen when the phone is active but it doesn't interfere with the screen view at all. No problem with the touch screen and it fits perfectly on the iPnone 4 as it should. Only thing, I got a scratch on the mirror within the first day of use. I've had this phone for over a month without any protection on it at all and there were no scratches on the phone but lo and behold, a scratch on the mirror protector in less than a day. This either means I got the cover in the nick of time and saved my phone from being scratched or the screen protector scratches easily, I'm not sure which. I do like it though.