It's a wanna be knockoff Otterbox product. It'd be hard to mess up a hard plastic case with a second, knock/bump resistant sleeve....but this manufacturer did. I wouldn't purchase this product again. When I got it the lack of quality was evident. After putting the phone inside the inner case, I installed the soft silicone skin and the port covers wouldn't stay closed, or would bunch up around the bottom when I tried to tuck them in. I'm not happy and it's really not worth the time, effort to try to return for a refund. There is truth in the old adage "you get what you pay for'. Sometimes there's a product which is close, this isn't it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image looked good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was low
this is a cheaply made knock-off of the OtterBox case. shipping was as promised. it was obvious on arrival that the product was cheaply made and not something i was going to use on the phone. there were pieces of rubber still attached around the edges (like from the mold) that needed to be removed. it was all extremely light and, if i had chosen to, i could have snapped the plastic case with next to no effort. we tried it on just to say we did and it was very ill fitted. the plastic part snapped on ok but would have broken easily if put on and off a few times. the outer rubber piece puckered up and created gaps where you could see the plastic underneath. its difficult to describe and i really wish i had taken a picture. i do not think this product would protect the phone from impact damage. we sent it back immediately and i would not recommend this product to anyone. not even as a backup.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? real product was not as nice as image shown
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? no
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ridiculously cheap. that is all.
The case serves it's purpose and protects the phone. However the plastic is not clear and sometimes prevents you from scrolling or you have to press hard to make your selection on the screen. The outer rubber part keeps coming apart from the hard plastic which is annoying. It's ok for the cost of it but I will buy something better quality with a clearer plastic screen next time.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. basic
I got this as a spare rugged case. I didnt want to spend the $40+ for the big name brand. For what this sells for it is a good alternative.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looks just like the pictures
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? haven't tried it yet
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. appears ok for the price. It is a inexpensive option that looks like a top of the line protective case
Did anyone ever think to just buy this for the silicone cover for your current otter box frame cover? WELL I DID!!! I purchased this for under $10 on a hunch that the silicone was cast/ copied by the Chinese market -- and.....I was right! The silicone fits the otter box perfectly. And it's not loose like my old silicone sleeve cover. Just peel off the old silicone cover and slap the new cheaper copy of the otter box case onto your phone and ....walla!!! You saved yourself $50 for a whole new case. I'm buying more so I can have them to use in the future I case otter box corporate goes after this company and try's to shut them down. It truly is a exact reproduction of the otter box silicone! I highly recommend this case just for the silicone.....the inner plastic case is so-so ...but you can still use it if you need to. If you have an otter box original defender case and your plastic screen is getting worn and scratched up a bit and hard to see in the sun....I used some Meguires clear plastic polish in the light blue bottle to polish the lense material and bring it back to its ultra clear looks. One bottle is a lifetime supply and a few drops is all you need to bring it back. Just my $.02 for the haters and nay Sayers out there. -Andy W.
This is really nice protect for my iPhone 4... Though I had some problems with reception ..this cover may have been the problem ...but it is worth having the cover .I have dropped my phone twice and it was completely protected. It is really just like the OtterBox cover and only a fraction of the cost. ****