Bought 4 of these things, one for each member of the family. All electronics were charged properly throughout the trip and we visited 4 different countries. So these are awesome.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes
First of all, the plug does not have all of the plug types necessary for "Worldwide" travel. I don't doubt that it would work in many places, but it's not "universal." My other concern was that moving the adaptors in and out was difficult and led me to wonder how quickly the prongs might become lose or the plastic would crack. I've paid a lot more for adaptors that broke after 2 or 3 uses, so I'm not sure what I expected with adaptors that were this inexpensive. I returned mine because they didn't have the adaptors I needed. If you're going someplace where a common adaptor is used, they are probably a good buy. If one breaks, you still have the other.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good match
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No defects, but not very good quality
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The plugs were difficult to switch out and I was concerned that after a few uses, they would break.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No