I tired it once, driving 1.5 hours in the morning and another 1.5 hours in the evening. It seems to be working and has no defects.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? perfect match
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? no defects
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the product is of good quality
It worked great for about a month before giving up the ghost.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looked like the pic
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes at first
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Lasted about a month
I used it once successfully and when I went to use it a second time it no longer worked (the red light doesn't light up to signify that it's in the cigarette lighter as it had previously, and my phone does not register that it's plugged in. No amount of twisting or wiggling fixes it.). It doesn't appear like the USB goes in all the way at first, and if you push harder it splits the adapter in half along the seam (I attempted this after it had already stopped working). Basically, it's just really cheap plastic. Not worth me bothering to return it either. I guess that's what you get for $3.
I bought this charger for my Tom Tom Navigator, which comes with USB cable for charging it using a computer. But with this charger, I don't have to use the computer, I just keep the charger in my car with the USB cable and it works great. Excellent price, it saved me more than $15.00, and it is nice and simple.