i bought this item along with a couple of other things. the other two items worked perfectly and still do. i plugged this in to my car charger so that i could plug up my phone and gps while on a road trip. it worked fine on the way there, but on the trip back, it totally stopped charging and then completely fell apart. a waste of money. fortunately it didn't cost a whole lot.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looked exactly as it did online.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? no
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
The added outlet works well with my gps and cell phone charger.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
The splitter serves me well in that I have two devices that I need internal car power to. There are two concerns. One is that the splitter's insertion end into the cigarette lighter has a tendency to rotate slightly. In other vehicles, this concern might be eliminated depending upon where the lighter is located in the vehicle. The second is that the splitter does not seat well into the lighter well. Although the connection to power is made, the splitter has a tendency to recycle itself with the slightest nudge from my elbow. My S2000's lighter insertion point is located behind the driver's right side, at the elbow heighth. Other than these two concerns, the adapter works and serves my needs.