These things are impossible to put on. I followed the instructions, but these things are almost impossible to line up properly. And when you do get them lined up, it's nearly impossible to get them to lay flat. Especially around the home button divot. Spend a few more dollars and have someone put one on for you if you need it. Personally, I kept the back cover on, since it was so easy to apply, and left the front naked. I have a clearer picture, and my fold over leather cover protects the screen.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Great.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. fine
Fits perfectly. I didn't realize that skin oils stay on the film easily. Now I know that there are "fingerprint/smudge proof protectors; I wish I would have that instead.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality, just leaves fingerprints and smudges easily. I would reccomend looking for a screen protector that features "Fingerprint proof"