Only downside is when the phone is face up the pearls touch the tabel and you cannot here the phone vibrate on silent mode. Other than that the product was great!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? better in person
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
The photo online makes it look expensive and very girls. When I got it in the mail, I was excited, but the pearls were plastic and loose and most of them fell of the same day I got it. The pace is already fraying on the sides and the hot glue underneath is thick and lumpy and doesn't stick to the detailing. I would not recommend this and I would rather have my $8 back, but it's not worth the hassle of paying to ship it back. Not worth the money. Don't bother buying this.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The online image made the phone cover look beautiful and very much worth the money. When I got it, I saw it was just hot glued fake plastic pearls and cheap torn lace.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No, a few pearls were loose and fell off the same day and the hot glue is stringy and not holding the pearls and lace down.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is poor. I would like to return it and I would not recommend this to anyone.