Just what I needed to protect my new camera screen. I would have given it 5 Stars, but it is hard to get rid of the bubbles, under the protector. However, no more finger prints and smudges on the camera screen, as advertised.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good Quaility
I've been shopping around for this item a few weeks. Then the Fathers day special / offer- free shipping and assured delivery by the date. The grip arrived but did not have proper instructions about removeing the battery door. I went to camera shop for assistance. I also had to purchase a 2nd battery. While shopping I found a bundle at $44 with power grip, 2 rechargeable batteries and charger. Overall, the Vivitar brand should last. Keep you posted.
- Did the image onsite match the product? did not have battery door instruction
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
- How is the quality of the product? good