Like to kayak, boat or canoe? Bike, hike, or walk perhaps in the rain or dusty trail? This holds the iPhone 5 and/or likely any other similar size phones/items (e.g. ID or boater's license). It has a heavy slide-lock top that then folds over 2-3 times and is held fast with a hook/loop closure. Fortunately, you can use the phone without opening the case. If you drop it, it floats - good if you know you dropped it. Not so good if you don't realize you dropped it in the middle of a lake/river. Because of its size, it might be hard to spot as the color is not substantially bright, reflective or glow-in-the-dark. (that would be useful!) I'm not sure about the "three meter depth" - have to test that this summer. Otherwise, this handy item can protect you phone from being dropped in water, snow or rained on while you use it. Lanyard is a bit thin to be comfortable for lengthy neck wear. Fortunately, fatter lanyards are a dime a dozen. Arm band looks good for limited use but does not look like it would hold up to excessive use and the waterproof material would not be comfortable on a sweaty arm (e.g. long-distance sports, gym work-outs) A good purchase for the price. Buy one for you and one for a friend.
I have not put my iphone in the waterproof bag; however, I take it to the waterpark and wear it in the pool. I use it to hold cash and car key. So far nothing has even gotten damp. Rated good instead of excellent because I haven't tried it with iphone.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact picture
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It does what it says it does.
this case fits my iphone 5 with a Commuter Otter Box case. It also fits the iphone 4...without a case.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? identical
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? so far, so good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. what i expected