The armband length was too short for my arm. It wrapped around by barely left any extra room for the velcro (I'm tall, trim and athletic). My husband also used the armband and we both complained that they was no stretch so you were left with either a tight arm band that was uncomfortable or a loose one that kept sliding down. I also noticed that when I was using weight machines at the gym my iPhone slid out when my arms were above my head. I was attracted by the price but I ended up finding a cheaper one that has stretch from Wal-Mart that I like better.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? no
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
This armbrand is great if you are a guy and very built. Not for women at all. Its huge and I could practically wrap around my arm again. I am 5'2 and about 134lbs. I just ended up keeping it and adding some velcro and it does the trick. For such a great price it wasnt a big deal. I can also fit my phone with the case on inside so that is def a plus. All and All i think it was a good purchase
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It looked exactly the same as picutres
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? no defects
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality