This is the first time I used Overstock.com. I was very happy to get the nook cover and screen saver at more than half off the retail price. And the products were delivered so quickly. Thank you very much!!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
I purchased the BasAcc Black Leather Case for Barnes & Noble Nook HD+ for the my new Nook HD+ because of the price and because there weren't a lot of the products out there at the time for the HD+. It is a great basic case but has no frills such as a stand for viewing movies. One design flaw the B&N has with the new nook is that the on/off button is in the upper right hand corner on the side. When the band on that side of the case is on the device it can turn the nook off. Other than that, it's a great basic case.
I ordered this cover on June 29, 2013.....as of July 23, 2013, I have not receiver the product. Hard rate an item you haven't gotten. But I can rate your service...poor. After talking with you customer service person I can rate customer service as no existent.
I purchased this case for my recently acquired Nook HD+. While it fits, the upper right elastic hold down strap lays right across the power button on the Nook, making it a problem to use. Without using this strap the Nook HD+ is not 100% secured in the case but the left corner strap and the leather slot along the bottom have held it in tightly enough. I just can't shake the feeling that if I'm not careful with it the Nook will slide out and that defeats the purpose of having the case in the first place.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as pictured
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? I don't know if a strap across the power button should be considered a "defect"
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality