The listing is for 3-piece Armband and Headset for Apple iPhone 4 but a more appropriate listing would be for the iPhone 3G/3GS. For the price, this is not too bad a deal. You will receive an armband for carrying your iphone which by itself some might say is worth $10. The headset is equivalent to the first generation iphone headset without the volume control. The sound quality is mediocre but because the buds fit in the ear, background noise is somewhat reduced. The screen protector is also iphone 3G era. It does not have an opening for the front facing camera of the iPhone4, so if you use it you will be shooting through the screen protector. I would recommend the purchase for a 3G/3GS owner but would caution and iPhone 4 owner.
HeadSet did not work for me so it is a dud. Arm Band seems good. Have'nt tried out the screen protector.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? headset did not work
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
It came with everything listed, not great quality overall, but does the job - and has maintained so!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as depicted
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Greeat product!
the arm band is pretty cool accessory for exercise and listening to music at the same time. i put the screen protector on but couldn't get the air bubbles to come out. the ear phones fit so comfortably, but the sound quality isn't the greatest.