The main concern I had buying this was brightness, I had never used a pico projector before, I didn't even really know what one was.
Turns out to be a pretty powerful unit, and it has enough power and inputs to be used everyday, it works well in every environment I've tried it with, and doesn't disappoint even in harsher lighting conditions.
HDMI and VGA are the two inputs I use most often, they're the most common outputs you see on devices these days.
This thing is awesome, 300 lumens is a killer feature on this product, and it shows how powerful even a small and portable projector like this can be. It's even as flexible as some of the big units can be, this projector has pretty much any input I'd need, even some that I don't need!
I bought this to use on business trips, and it's served me quite well on those, it performs well under any condition I've thrown at it (dimly lit room, lots of people, etc) and it handled them all quite well.
I wasn't expecting a whole lot when I bought this, I was simply going to use it once in a while to play a few videos, since I've owned it I started using it a lot more than I thought I would.
The size is excellent, and it fits into my bag quite easily and doesn't add much weight at all.
For the money I got it for I would say that this is an excellent purchase that is well worth the money. It has all the features I want (playing media off usb, hdmi, vga, etc) and is plenty powerful for my needs.
I had 800 x 600 DLP project before this one, oh my what a difference 1080p makes.. !
the price was best at the time of purchase at overstock.com
I read many reviews on various different projectors before purchasing this one.
- great 1080p image
- works well with ps3 gaming
- works well with PC video playback
- built in speakers are pretty good for general use, but u obviously want a better external one for theater like quality.
- settings have many modes, brightness, blank mode, eco mode, tells you how many hours the projector's been used
- 2 HDMI plugs
- used a DVI to HDMI cable to connect PC videocard to the projector - works well with radeon cards, but not with nvidia
- if you have this unit installed on a shelf somewhere it gets overheated and turns itself off in 20 minutes of video playing.
- with that said, you must have this installed away from walls for better air flow - i suppose this is not really a con and probably all projectors do this
How did the image on site compare with the actual product? accurate
Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? no defects
Please tell us about the quality of the product. A - / B+
Shop Overstock.com and find the best online deals on everything for your home and your family. We work every day to bring you discounts on new products across our entire store. Whether you're looking for memorable gifts or everyday essentials, you can buy them here for less.Shop O.com®