I just received this battery and found it had scuffs and scratches on the case and the contacts have more wear on them than my two year old battery. I'd read poor reviews of this same battery on the website where I usually buy everything, where people had complained of getting used batteries sold as new. I figured ordering from a "reputable" company such as Overstock, I would receive a new product and wouldn't have to worry about this issue. Guess I was wrong. They all must originate from the same shady place who sells used batteries as new. I chatted with customer service and "XXXX" said they would get back to me within a day or two. At this point I don't even know what would satisfy me. Very upset at this point and will probably never order from Overstock again after this lousy first time buying experience.
The old battery in my HTC Touch was taking forever to charge and would go down very quickly. I thought I'd try replacing the battery from Overstock and hey presto my phone has a new lease of life. I'd thoroughly recommend buying such items from Overstock.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Identical
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes free of any defects
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Top Quality, just what I expected
great product. will order again and again I will recommend to friends
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great