The actual battery was fine. The problem was with the shipping and receiving. It a week and a half for this to arrive. From DHL to USPS and USPS misplaced it! I spent way too much time with reps trying to locate it. Not sure if I would want to go through that experience again.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same item in real life
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? to my knowledge it was free of defects
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it's a phone battery, it looked fine and was not charged when it arrived. I've charged it and it works fine
Unfortunately, I didn't pay attention to another reviewer who said to save your money because this is a used battery. Mine also was obviously used and could't hold a charge through the day with light use. This was my first and LAST order from Overstock
Please save your money, but the battery is a used item. Disappointed. However the product was delivered on time promptly
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image is alright, product received is the one shown in the image but the product sent was a used one.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? There are show signs on the battery to clearly say its a used battery.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Used, they were supposed to send a new one.