Easy setup, works perfectly, and got a great price. I did have to buy an updated graphics card and Office suite, now it's up to the minute. Easy to add 4 more GB RAM.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? just like image, with keyboard,mouse and power cord
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looked like brand new.
Great value for any business needing to exapnd or upgrade. Purchased two and was more than satisfied. Get the warranty for a few additional dollars just in case.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No problems
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. As good as new.
Bought this HP dc580 to replace a HP dc5800 bought new from HP six years ago. Surprized at how much faster it was than the old one, despite the same processor and speed. Obviously I thought it was an excellent machine then, and this one has lived up to those expectations.
This might not be the cpu for a techie. But we bought it to replace the one fried by the internet service. My husband, although not such a willing participant, has to use a computer for a few things (I suspect browsing the auction sites more than anything else! lol). This one will be way more than he needs. Just talked to him and they're getting things set up. It seems there is at least one usb port not working....not a problem at all for him. All seems to be going well. As always, the delivery from O was fast. And I appreciate that I had an email this morning notifying me that it had been delivered. It's always a little worrisome that delivery might be made when you're not home..... So....good product .....good price .....great service = happy camper. Thank you Overstock!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Seems to have a usb port not working
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So far.....so good
MY WINDOWS XP2000 WAS NO LONGER SUPPORTED SO I FINALLY HAD TO GET A NEW TOWER. I USE WINDOWS 7 PRO AT WORK SO I DECIDED TO GO WITH THAT. I SHOWED ONE OF OUR IS TECH GUYS AT WORK SOME OF THE UNITS AT OVERSTOCK AND HE SAID GO WITH HP. THE UNIT CAME SHRINK WRAPPED IN PLASTIC WITH HARDLY A MARK ON IT. I INITIATED THE WINDOWS 7 THAT WAS INSTALLED TO MAKE SURE THE UNIT WIORKED THEN TOOK IT TO THE IS GUY WHO MOVED MY OLD FILES TO THIS UNIT AND UPDATED WINDOWS 7. I CAN'T HEAR IT RUN. SO FAR SO GOOD. AS I'D RATHER SPEND $$$ INSTEAD OF 3 OR 4 TIMES THAT MUCH.
Purchased this desktop as a replacement plus the issue with the no more updates for Windows XP. I did not want Windows 8. The computer is practically new. Came with Windows 7 Professional already installed along with a mouse, cord and keyboard. So far so good. Runs very fast. I save several files such as my music, pictures, documents, etc. from my old computer on an external drive and copied them to this computer. I am more than pleased with this computer.