I bought this computer to run the software that controls our LED sign for our business. The computer ran fine right out of the box and the activation of Windows was easy also. It works very fast and seems like it is of good quality. It had what I needed on it--a disc drive, Windows 7 operating system and wireless, all for only $$ and free shipping. What's not to love? (o:
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The same.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? A few minor pings on the computer cover, but I knew it was refurbished, so it doesn't bother me.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I am partial to HP computers, I think the quality is very good.
and more. Once I got it set up with my preferences and loaded my special programs and applications, I perform my daily tasks effortlessly. I have so many accessory ports (DVD/RW, HDMI, card slot, USB ports (4) , External Hard Drive port, earphone port and microphone portl The design is sleek (titanium or similar) and it is very slim (1.1"). Only option I am missing is Bluetooth Technology. I love my laptop. Can't wait to take it to a meeting or a seminar. I have finally caught up with 21st century technoloyg. I'm feeling kind of proud of myself, being that I am in my 70s.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as shown.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is loaded with feaatures such as lots of memory (2GB), hard drive storage (80GB), very sharp image, Wi-Fi capability, 4 USB ports, 1 HDMI port, Ethernet included, up to 8 hours battery use, weighs 6
For the price I paid this is a good laptop. I bought this for my husband for Christmas who was holding his old laptop together with duct tape and refused to let me buy him a new one. The [Enter] key has to be pressed a certain way and you can tell it is used (a few dings here and there) but it booted up fine and I was able to get it all ready for him to use as soon as he opened it. Very happy with the purchase.
Though this is a decent laptop for the money, when we received it, the battery was defective and wouldn't take a charge, We called the original shipper per the instructions and it took quite some time to get the replacement. Additonially, 'free' shipping took more than a week for the laptop to arrive! This is a fine option if you aren't in a hurry.
For the price you can't beat this. Laptop is fast, clean, and has a solid feel. The battery is not new...but that is not a big deal for me.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact match
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great