We were looking for an Epson V700 to scan x-ray images into our dental software program. This scanner fits the bill perfectly. Images are clear, it is extremely easy to use, and the scanner fits the decor of our office. We have not used the scanner for photos or documents, but I would expect it would excel at those as well. Amazon had the same scanner with free shipping - but it was out of stock. Luckily I found Overstock also had the item - in stock, ready to ship, excellent pricing, amazing $2.95 shipping fee & quick shipping. We are thoroughly pleased with this purchase and will look to Overstock in the future for our office needs.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent quality at an excellent price
I wanted a scanner that could scan several photos at a time as separate files. My previous scanner required resizing and saving each photo separately. This scanner makes the job infinitely easier with excellent quality. I am still learning the software that came with the scanner, so I can't comment on that. I would highly recommend this product.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Well
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes, so far
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
I found the scanner easy to use and I am certainly no expert. I needed it to scan high def scans of old family photos and slides for use in reprinting. It has software that enables to you correct flaws in the photos or slides and they translate very well into good quality prints. It was not inexpensive, over $$$ but I feel it was worth the amount to get the scans that I need and will be needing for my work. I have had the scanner a few months now and have used it quite a bit and am still very happy with the results.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The picture of the item on the website was true to the actually scanner.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? The scanner arrived without any problems, it was in tact and actually sturdier than I expected. I was really pleased with it at first glance.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's fairly heavy and seems to be very well made. Not flimsy or cheat looking.