I knew I needed a new computer; mine was 10+ years old, soooooo slow. Asked my tech for advice on new one. He told how he had other clients who had found good deals on Overstock and none had been disappointed with their purchases. I checked it out that night and found what I wanted. It arrived in a timely fashion and I was delighted when we pulled it out of the box. Truly looked brand new but is a refurbished model. It is great and, oh my, I have a fast. modern computer for a fraction of the cost of a new one.
I am very satisfied with the computer. It was exactly like it was described. It works fine with no issues. It looks brand new. I would recommend this to others.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It looked the same.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The computer looked and worked like brand new.
I desperately needed another computer, my old dell had run its course. I look around for a new one, but the prices were way over my budget $900-$1000 of dollars which I couldn't afford right now with all of my other bills. So, I went to OverStock webpage to see what they had, I felt really skeptical at first -- but I had nothing to lose, I could always return it, if it didn't live up to my standards. To my amaze this computer really delivered and then some -- it looked brand new, no defects at all and the performance is top notch...And packing more bang-for-the-bucks. Also, it doesn't need a lot of space either, like my old dell tower took up. In my opinion its worth its weight in gold -- best deal I've gotten in along time.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks Even Better When You Take It Out of The Box.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes, Sir!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Free Of Any Defects, Looks Brand New!
computer runs good. fairly fast. DAY 1 CD ROM DOESNT WORK, WONT OPEN. Overstock says contact the company who rebuilt it. Ummm why don't you! PAID YOU FOR IT... Ok guess I'll take care of it... company (Joy Systems) wasn't in to much of a rush to help. So they send me a new one, great. OOPs wrong one. Just sent the wrong one out lets see how long it takes for the OTHER NEW one
This computer is perfect, I wish I would thought to buy refurbished computers sooner. It's super quiet, the set up was elementary, and the computer is pretty fast. Windows 7 is awesome. I had it for a month, but I don't see breaking down anytime soon. I'm taking a risk being that this is my work computer. It was compatible and downloaded everything I needed with no problems. It's came in excellent condition, like new. I would certainly order another if needed.
Got last computer they had. Unfortunatly did not work well. Got set up and started to use computer and after 10 minutes or so it would just shut down called customer support told it had a bad cpu it was over heating. Gave me full credit i did upgrade to another unit just got but not installed yet. I hope this one is good fairs much better. This is the first time i have had a problem with overstock ..com thats why i reordered another cumputer. They have always had great customer service.
I was disappointed in this Dell.. because I did not see/or read that if it was not compatible with wi fi an it wasn't. We live in the boonies and we can only use a wi fi through Sprint. We tried for over a day everything we could to download it but it never worked so we read a few reviews and that is how we found out it would not work with our set up. So we had to return it and OMG Overstock charged me a huge amount of money to ship it back..I lost on this one. I am a big fan of Overstock but I got bit on this item.
seems like a great computer, haven't had it up but for about 4 days, so couldn't write a absolue review, but so far so good, this computer is worth the price and is pretty fast....I would recommend it...
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? I think it did
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? so Far yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the product was easy to set up and get going, had no problems
wow what a deal, got my dell refurbished computer gx620, works great. had a problem with the dvd player called overstock they corrected the problem. i have no complaints with this product. shipping was great right on time.directions were simple on how to set up, no problem. when you call you get a operator right away almost no waiting and they now how to fix the problem no talking to 2 or 3 different people. i will definantly be shopping again at Overstock.. Also got a great warranty. thanks overstock, have a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year. William
It arived on time and I found it to be just as described. This was my first time useing Overstock.com But I have been recomending it to friends and people in the building where I live.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It was as described
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
The unit functions well. I did not realize there would not be any SD slots, though. My bad. works fine fo what I use it for.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Fine.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? So far.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems to be okay. Not my primary computer so don't use it much.
I bought 2 OptiPlex GX620. His and hers if you will. Mine ( hers) seems to have hardware issues with input jacks. His has internal problems, after only having it a week it's already plagued with critical failures and blue screen issues. His was a Christmas gift, and I'm thinking it will be cheaper to repair than to warenty as I don't want to picki up duty associated with international shipping policies.. Mine again easier to pop in soem new A/V jacks... Other than that It's not really bad for the price. Single core with hypre threading is ok. Preforms well for movies and mmo's. These PC's do not like facebook. =)
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The product don't appear to bad for being refurbished. They is some visable ware externally.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? A/V inputs on the back are touchy. They work but only after playing with them and only when pins aren't completely plugged in.