only complaint was that it did not contain a WiFi card. I expected all computers today to contain one. Also, operating system did not contain all the standards that usually come with a Windows 7 operating system.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? just fine
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. just fine
- Installation is easy plug it in put the windows 7 Cd in and your good. I love widows 7! *DISCLAIMER It will restart a lot and shut off because there about a million updates especially if your using a bunch of usb ports. It will have to install all the drivers. It took couple of hours until everything was updated/installed but it runs fine and very quiet. I'm happy with it. Great price for this machine (= (My old pc was a windows vista HP 2.4ghz 3gb ram) .............. This was a great upgrade for me. It's perfect for gaming! I upgraded the memory to 8gb of ram for around 80$ and got a new nvidia graphics card for 200$. I can play DCS world flight simulators, black ops, skyrim..... you name it I can play any game on steam easy. My total investment was just under XXX$ .... no need to spend in the thousands for a gaming pc .
Can't ask for more than this at the price. 3.3GHz Dual Core Intel; 4GB memory; 750GB drive; WIN7 Pro...installed, with hard copy; Multi-use CD/DVD player/recorder. Quiet as a mouse. Speaking of mice, the included mouse was the only negative. It was broken and looked and acted like it cost ten cents. No big deal. Did not even bother asking for a replacement...just plugged in my old one. I went from 14 year-old Dell Dimension with a 300MHz processor (yes, MHz); 192MB of RAM (yes, MB) to this. So all you out there in a similar boat, buy this if it is still available. This is clearly the best choice. Unless an elephant steps on a Dell, they will last for...um, 14 years. I was hoping my Dimension would finally die so I could get something new(er) and not feel bad about it, but the damn thing kept running. There is some tricky business getting files off your old drive and on to the new, but very do-able. Buy it,****
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Spot on.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? So far...
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's a Dell. It's replacing my 14 year-old Dell that still runs like a clock. End of story...