items were very good and packaged well i have purchased items from this company before
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good quality
Bought two of them to replace aging Windows XP machines, and was quite pleased. Al;though the cases look a bit worn, it's to be expected. The computers are quite fast (compared to the old ones), and don't come with the bloatware of store-bought units. A good deal overall!
I needed a computer for my office and was looking for a basic computer to run office software. Decided to go with the refurbished Dell after reading reviews about it and have not been disappointed. It looked great coming out of the box. In fact, it looked new. This model didn't come equipped for wi-fi but that was fine since my modem/router connects directly to this work station. We loaded our office-specific software plus things like Office 2010, Print Shop, Quicken and downloaded our printer drivers. Everything has functioned wonderfully well and the computer - so far - has been great. I've only had it a month but so far so good. If you need a basic work computer w/o all the bells and whistles, this is a great buy for your buck.
Item arrived the first day of delivery window in perfect condition and just as presented on website. I spoke with a customer service rep at Overstock who helped me with questions prior to purchase. She was informative, honest and most helpful. Outstanding service all around.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Perfect Quality