This computer was looking good, nice and clean. Image was correct, battery was long lasting but the problem is keyboard become extremely hot. If you plan to work for long period of time you barely can keep your hand on the keyboard. May be cooling fan is not working.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
I ordered this laptop for a specific need and didn't have much of a choice. The touch pad is awful but performance and quality elsewhere is fine. If your looking for a good personal laptop, I wouldn't waste the money on this one. if your company requires this model, overstock.com is the best deal.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? as expected
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. perfect refurb
This laptop new is about $1000, so I feel bad complaining since I only got it for $350. It's definitely the right one for me. The problem is that the battery needs replaced and the right side plate that contains the speakers had chipped paint that has only gotten worse. The finger pad is very used, as well. Other than the cosmetics and the batteryr, I love it and can't believe I got it for such a low price! Definitely worth it for the price!