I bought the refurbished computer for my wife, and it has worked very well except that the battery has never held a charge. She can get about 12-15 minutes out of the battery if disconnected from the wall. Kind of a bummer, but since she really uses it mostly as her desk, not a deal breaker. Refurbished computers should have battery checked before sale, in my opinion, but you get what you pay for, I guess.
Laptop gets very hot and shuts down. I've ordered refurbished products numerous times and they were like new, this obviously had been used a lot showing worn places on mouse pad etc. Only ordered it because it was Win 7. Didn't wan t to train spouse in Win 8.
This was refurb, but they failed to set it up properly or perform a comprehensive diagnosis. The computer had the wrong product key and I can't use the dvd-rom to record clips. I called the number and left a message, but no one got back with me.
I have never bought a refurbished item before & probably never will again. As soon as I opened the computer the screen would not come on & still does not work. I don't know if anything else is wrong or not since I can't see anything. Beware of refurbished items, learned my lesson.
This computer came with the incorrect product code, so I still haven't been able to register the software. The tech company that services the refurb never never never answers their phone. Never. The battery life for the computer is very short, making it not that portable. I am no longer real crazy about Windows products (I've been using a Chromebook for research), as they seem slow (we have superfast wifi), are cumbersome, and have really intrusive support. The mouse set up is also not my favorite. Hate hate hate this computer!
My overall review is that there needs to be more close attention payed to the functionality of the products before being sold to the consumer, considering the fact that they are refurbished and not brand new
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Didnt compare at all
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Not sure if it was manufacturer related but no it was not free of any defected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was poor the laptop only worked for a couple of days
I needed to replace my business computer. Did not want to spend a bunch of money. This Dell computer fit the bill perfectly. Customer service replace the bad battery and were very professional. Thank you very much.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? as advertised
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? battery would not hold charge
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good computer
Mom is very happy with her birthday gift! I had to move her from the dinosaur cpu to modern technology.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very simple, and my mom is only a novice on the computer