If you're like me you're looking for inexpensive stands that put you front surrounds at mid screen height. These do it and are cheap. They look good and assemble in a few minutes. The bases look like carbon fiber which is a neat touch. Get 'em!
Assembled one speaker stand without problem. The second one was stripping a screw and when I finally managed to strew it in realized that the hole for securing top speaker platform was drilled in wrong location so platform is at about 5-10 degrees off the axis. I will be fixing this myself, but wished I wouldn't have to.
they look great and are rock solid stands. they have a very modern look. the wires are hidden and i like the stabilizing spikes.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. solid
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? spot on
I bought 4 of these stands , cos the price was the best in the market. The build quality was good. Cons 1. speaker base plate size - 6 x 6 , I wish it was 8 x8 or 10 x 10. It is suitable for small speakers. measure the base of your bookshelf. 2. I wish there was 2 support pillars instead of 1 to provide better balance and strength.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color is same as that of the picture provided
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Beware of the speaker size- because the top plate is 6 inches x 6 inches . Not suitable for large book shelves
It's a speaker stand..... It does what it is supposed to do. I decided to buy tubing (inexpensive) wanted to hide the wires better.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Actual
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent